Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We did it. 263 Sales in my first year on Etsy

A big thank you to everyone who has purchased my baby bootie sewing patterns and cotton knit fabric during my first year on Etsy.

After eBay changed their policies and forced me out, I didn't know what I was going to do. I let my customers know I would be closing my store there because of the changes.

At the time I was only selling my patterns. Most of my sales were digital downloads with free shipping, so I able to email them all over the world.

The new policy put a stop to digital downloads. And put an end to the instant delivery people wanted.

To make a long story short...One of my eBay customers told me about Etsy, bless her heart.
It was free to set up a shop and only .20 to list. Wow! A great place to make a new start!

Etsy has a little more of a learning curve, but I love it there.

I highly recommend Etsy to anyone who does handmade and is looking for a place to showcase their work. Go here if you'd like to open a shop of your own.

Thank you again, for making my 1st year on Etsy a fabulous one!

Carolyn
Lil Baby Thangs Etsy Shop


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 1 year Etsyversary! And all the best for future years!

    ReplyDelete