Thursday, March 19, 2009

Come Celebrate My Etsy 1 Year Anniversary

My Etsy Anniversary is March 30th. I would like to hit it in style by getting 250 sales or more. I am at 221.

To help me achieve this goal, I am offering $1.00 off each item in my Etsy Shop from today through the 30th. I mean every item. So lets say you want 3 yards of fabric, you'd get $3.00 off.

In my Shop I have everything you would need to make my baby bootie patterns, or any other baby related pattern, such as;

My designer baby bootie patterns,
Hard to find Cotton knit fabric,
Woven cotton fabric,
Polyester knit fabric,
Ribbing,
Cording,
Ribbon,
Elastic.

I also do custom orders.

Now, the fine print...♥
To get this special sale discount, go to my Etsy Shop, pick out what you want by adding it to your cart. Then BEFORE you pay me, send me a convo (contact seller) and put "ANNIVERSARY COUPON" in the subject line. I'll then send you an updated invoice from PayPal or Revolution Money Exchange (let me know your preference). Pay me from the invoice and I'll send you your items the following day (M-F).

Thats it!
Come Shop!

2 comments: